Saturday, March 28, 2015

I'M BACK!!! I am ready to share my ideas, inspirations, and love for all events. I hope that I can give everyone a reason to be excited

Today, i want to talk about SHOES, SHOES, and more SHOES. I know every bride dreams of being perfect from head to toe. However, have we all thought about whether or not our shoes will be comfortable to stand, walk, or dance in for hours? Of course not!  After all, beauty is pain, right? Well, thats why I am here today. I am going to share a few "my feet are killing me" options that are still perfect for any bride to wear on her wedding day.

I love the idea of a simple pair of flats or a beautiful bejeweled ballet flat. Also, with Tieks, you have the opportunity to choose any color to match your wedding palette. My favorite is the soft blush color! My two favorite sandals this season are the bejeweled pairs from Betsey Johnson and Sam Edelman. They are both full of details and fitting for any bride out there!

Let's all say goodbye to a long painful day in heels and hello to comfort (while staying beautiful)!


Get them here:




No comments:

Post a Comment